gray wolf fire:the team gray wolf fire:the team

Fuck I wanted to be the first commenter oh well!

This is the greatest peace of film I've ever seen in all my days. Dude it's crazy awesome, the way to made it was so crazy awesome, it is like you've unlearned how to do Flash redefining the art to making New Ground videos, It was so good I watched it like 3 times in a row but the wicked part is I didn't even know that it restart those two time and didn't notice how it was at the beinging. "the end is at the start and at the end" it makes since. I'm making it my new saying. deeeeeepppp. I'm bout to water the rest of these flicks.

written not edited

kpnh

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

n****r cartoon

nice this was funny, i dont know the back story to it but I'm loling my panties right now.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

wow

wow that was really really good, the best flash video i have ever seen, i watched it in my darken appartment and it scared the shit out of me. until the end which was fucking stupid, I would of gave this a 11 out of 10 but the end was so retarded. that being said, i dont hate furries too

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

fuck yea

played this for thbree hours, best game ever
!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

oh hi best game ever

I love this it's I love it, oh hi Mark

Cubone bone bone Cubone bone bone

My favorite pokemon ever! the lonely pokemon

the pre form of kangaskhan rules! he wears the shit out of his mother's skull

ZaneMudfish responds:

Well, he is the pre of Marowak, who was originally going to be the pre of Kangaskhan, but since they didn't want to create a new sprite of the existing cubone, they decided to break the evolution link between them.

But yeah, he's my fav too!